Developing a combined program?
Combined Bachelors/Masters Degree Programs
The combined bachelors/masters degree programs provide academically talented students an opportunity to complete a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in a shorter time span. These programs allow students to double-count graduate courses for both degrees, thus reducing the time it would normally take.
Combined Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Programs at Florida State University
College of Arts and Sciences
- Computer Science - BS/MS Program (pdf 14.72 kB)
- History - BA/MA Program
- Mathematics - BS/MS Program
- Philosophy - BA/MA Program
- Science Teaching - BS/MS Program
- Statistics - BS/MS Program
College of Business
College of Communication and Information
College of Criminology and Criminal Justice
College of Education
College of Engineering
College of Nursing
College of Social Sciences and Public Policy
- Public Health - BS/MS Program
- Public Administration - BA or BS/MPA - Unlike the other combined degree programs that are offered, this program allows qualified students from any undergraduate major to use up to 12 hours of free electives to take graduate courses toward the completion of the professional Master of Public Administration degree.