Current / Upcoming Events
The Graduate School
Florida State University is recognized by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education as engaged in very high research activity, the highest status accorded to a doctoral-granting university. The wide-ranging scholarship of FSU faculty and graduate students is nationally and internationally recognized for its contributions to science, business, government, culture, and society.
FSU faculty members are also recognized for their exceptional level of instruction, which continually challenges and inspires students to reach their highest individual goals.
In the News
The Center for Intensive English Studies celebrated its new home in the historic Hecht House on Friday, April 11th.
Following a beautiful renovation of the historic building, CIES faculty, staff and students celebrated their new home by holding an Open House that featured food and fun from all over the world.
FSU's Great Give is a 36-hour online giving campaign in support of academic programs and scholarships at Florida State University. Starting on Thursday, April 17, at 9 a.m., supporters of Florida State can make gifts to any of the many projects created specifically for FSU's Great Give.
The Florida State University honored the achievements of its graduate students at the annual Celebration of Graduate Student Excellence on April 9that the new Honors, Scholars, and Fellows House. This event sponsored by The Graduate School, the Office of Research, and the Congress of Graduate Students, recognizes FSU’s graduate students for excellence in teaching, research and creativity, and leadership.
The Florida Book Awards exists for one purpose--to honor the best work written by Florida authors and about Florida culture in the previous year. Begun in 2006, the Florida Book Awards is the most comprehensive state book awards program in the United States, and the only one with a Spanish Language category. The successes and growth the Florida Book Awards have enjoyed in the last six years are testimony to the quality of authorship and the rich culture of books that exists and continues to prosper in the Sunshine State.
- Log In Help
- Staff Page Test
- Test Preparation Assistance
- Diversity and Inclusion
- About Us
- Academics & Research
- Funding & Awards
- 2014 Celebration of Graduate Student Excel...
- 2014 Fellows Forum
- Spring 2014 Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) Fin...
- Fall 2013 PhD Reception
- 2013 President's Social
- 2013 Carnival at the Rez
- 2013 Fellows Orientation / Induction
- 2013 PIE Conference
- 2013 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2013 PhD Reception
- Spring 2013 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- 2013 Celebration of Graduate Student Excel...
- 2013 Fellows Forum
- Vietnam Education Foundation Conference
- 2012 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- Spring 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- PFF-Faculty in a Community College
- 2011-12 Fellows Pizza Social
- PhD Movie Screening
- 2011 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2011 PhD Graduation Reception
- 2010-11 Fellows Pizza Social
- Fall 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- 2010-11 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Fall 2010 Fellows Reception at the FSU Mus...
- Fall 2010 New Member Induction Ceremony an...
- Summer 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- News & Recognitions
- Professional Development
- Fellows Society
- Inside Graduate Education
- Make a Contribution