Current / Upcoming Events
Florida State / The Graduate School
Florida State University is recognized by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education as engaged in very high research activity, the highest status accorded to a doctoral-granting university. The wide-ranging scholarship of FSU faculty and graduate students is nationally and internationally recognized for its contributions to science, business, government, culture, and society.
FSU faculty members are also recognized for their exceptional level of instruction, which continually challenges and inspires students to reach their highest individual goals.
In the News
Office aims to expand the academic horizons of graduate students by encouraging them to think about issues in a broader context.
Events planned for the week of April 15th through April 19th aim to highlight and reward FSU graduate student work.
In the past month, graduate student Brad Hostetler has received three fellowships for his dissertation research on Byzantine reliquaries in Europe.
Florida State University doctoral student Deirdre Carter has been awarded a prestigious fellowship to complete detailed study of late medieval artworks.
- Log In Help
- Test Preparation Assistance
- About Us
- Academics & Research
- Funding & Awards
- Spring 2013 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- 2013 Celebration of Graduate Student Excel...
- 2013 Fellows Forum
- Vietnam Education Foundation Conference
- 2012 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- Spring 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- PFF-Faculty in a Community College
- 2011-12 Fellows Pizza Social
- PhD Movie Screening
- 2011 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2011 PhD Graduation Reception
- 2010-11 Fellows Pizza Social
- Fall 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- 2010-11 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Fall 2010 Fellows Reception at the FSU Mus...
- Fall 2010 New Member Induction Ceremony an...
- Summer 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- News & Recognitions
- Professional Development
- Fellows Society
- Inside Graduate Education
- Make a Contribution