Current / Upcoming Events
Graduate School Events
Professional Development Workshops
The Graduate School
Florida State University is recognized by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education as engaged in very high research activity, the highest status accorded to a doctoral-granting university. The wide-ranging scholarship of FSU faculty and graduate students is nationally and internationally recognized for its contributions to science, business, government, culture, and society.
FSU faculty members are also recognized for their exceptional level of instruction, which continually challenges and inspires students to reach their highest individual goals.
In the News
Watch the Webcast Here.
February 25, 2014, the Graduate School conducted its first Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) Finalist competition at the FSU College of Medicine, with an audience of over 250 people.
Dr. Patrick Taylor, an FSU Meteorology M.S. and Ph.D. graduate, has been "named one of 102 recipients of the Presidential Early Career Awards for Scientists and Engineers"
Merry Lynn Morris danced in a professional ballet company and studied at USF and Florida State, and more recently, invented the Rolling Dance Chair.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Test Area
- Log In Help
- Staff Page Test
- Test Preparation Assistance
- About Us
- Academics & Research
- Funding & Awards
- Spring 2013 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- 2013 Celebration of Graduate Student Excel...
- 2013 Fellows Forum
- Vietnam Education Foundation Conference
- 2012 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- Spring 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- PFF-Faculty in a Community College
- 2011-12 Fellows Pizza Social
- PhD Movie Screening
- 2011 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2011 PhD Graduation Reception
- 2010-11 Fellows Pizza Social
- Fall 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- 2010-11 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Fall 2010 Fellows Reception at the FSU Mus...
- Fall 2010 New Member Induction Ceremony an...
- Summer 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- News & Recognitions
- Professional Development
- Fellows Society
- Inside Graduate Education
- Make a Contribution